1. Cleveland Cavaliers: Otto Portor Jr Small Forward Georgetown: Porter’s versatile, a good shooter, and he can play about every position. He shot over 44% this year at Georgetown, he’s the complete package.
2. Orlando Magic: Nerlens Noel Center Kentucky: Yes, the Magic may have to wait for Noel to play, but he’s a shot blocking machine. People compare him to Dwight Howard, but I think he’s a little bit like Dikembe Mutombo.
3. Washington Wizards: Victor Oladipo Small Forward/Shooting Guard Indiana: He is the most versatile player in the draft plus he is a fantastic defender. He’s also a decent shooter, he reminds of Andre Igoudala.
4. Charlotte Bobcats: Ben McLemore Shooting Guard Kansas: He’s the best three point shooter in the draft, besides he would be a fantastic compliment. If you like Ray Allen he is an athletic Ray Allen.
5. Phoenix Suns: Anthony Bennett Small Forward/Power Forward UNLV: He is a mixture of a Small Forward and a Power Forward. He shot 38% behind the arc.
6. New Orleans Pelicans: Alex Len Center Maryland: He is an athletic big man, and he is 7 foot 1 inches, not a good shooter, but he can work on it. A dynamic game changer on the defensive end, and a rebounding machine.
7. Sacramento Kings: Cody Zeller Center Indiana: Zeller is a fantastic all-around player. He’s great on the defensive end where he mostly blocks shots, he’s a decent shooter, and he can change the game with the amount of rebounds he grabs.
8. Detroit Pistons: Kentavious-Caldwell Pope Shooting Guard Georgia : He’s a fantastic shooter. He’s a game changer on the defensive side averaging over two steals a game, and averaging seven rebounds a game.
9. Minnesota Timberwolves: CJ McCollum Shooting Guard Leigh: He can play shooting guard because he’s such a dynamic scorer. It could be Rubio at point guard and McCollum at shooting guard. He scored 30 points against Duke last season.
10. Portland Trail Blazers: Steven Adams Center Pittsburgh: No.1 he’s seven foot with a gifted wingspan of 7-5 which gives him a great chance to contest shots at the rim. He’s a good rebounder, but shot only 44% from the free throw line.